Double the Narcissism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Definitely a Normal Temple

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Definitely a Normal Temple Empty Definitely a Normal Temple

Post by kurookami Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:30 am

There were rumors about the temple, rumors of many kinds. There were rumors of murders, of secret rituals done in the dark, of monsters lurking in shadows, but above all there were rumors about the boy who lived there. Many religious officials knew that they could travel through Whitewood with a free place to spend the night, and just as many knew that that night could be spent in the arms of the temple owner if they desired it.

So many of the people who passed through the temple were wanderers, lonely, and Godek simply felt that he gave them something they were missing. Sometimes they donated to the temple afterward, but he didn't like to think of it as an exchange of services. That would be prostitution, wouldn't it? No, it was best not to think of it that way. It was best to just count the coins at night and move on.

On this particular night, he was trying to snare a very handsome Lightning mage in his bed. The man seated across from him in meditation was absolutely gorgeous, it almost didn't matter that he worshipped the worst Spirit in Terra. His body was incredibly fit, his muscles visible through his tight clothing. Godek found himself hungrily opening his eyes during the meditation just to get a look at the way his thick fingers wrapped around his ankles in his meditative pose.
"So," Godek said after the meditation came to a close. The scent of sage filled the room. "I hope you're planning on staying the night here. I wouldn't advise someone dressed in all white to travel alone in the dark."

kurookami
Admin

https://likeamirror.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Definitely a Normal Temple Empty Re: Definitely a Normal Temple

Post by kurookami Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:00 pm

Reardan felt incredibly relaxed. He had travelled far to get here, out to this tiny island, hoping to enjoy the solitude away from the mainland. The first few nights had been difficult, as he had been accosted by bandits and attacked by wildlife, only to be expected in a place so isolated. Expected, but still tiring. Finding this temple had been a gift. He'd heard mention of it from another traveller, a friend who had been through Whitewood a few months past. His friend hadn't said anything more than there was a good temple to "recharge" in, but there had been an underlying sentiment of satisfaction that hinted at something more.

And, well, the boy was very beautiful.

"I would like to, actually, if that would be alright with you. I could stay at the tavern, but this temple seems so... quiet. So sacred. I would prefer to stay here, if I could." He made eye contact with the boy and smiled. A little overt? Perhaps, but if what his friend had hinted at were true, it might make for an interesting evening.

kurookami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theprettiestprince Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:40 pm

"I wouldn't mind at all," Godek said, not thinking of his friend hidden under the floorboards. Something about the idea of getting caught, particularly with a Lightning Mage, was a little thrilling. "There's uh not much room here," he said. "But if you stay, perhaps you can help me with the morning prayer."

He caught the smile at the end of Rearden's sentence, but he didn't want this game to be too easy after all. There were Sons of Light whose laps he had practically fallen into at their first sign of interest. But with a Lightning Mage? He would keep him guessing.

Godek stood up and went to the closet where he began to slide out two mattresses for the floor. "It's awfully cold in this building," he said. "I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about that." When he turned to look Rearden in the eye, he felt a charge of excitement and prayed that it didn't show on his face. Maybe the Lightning Mage would have an easy read of him after all.

theprettiestprince

Back to top Go down

Post by kurookami Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:53 pm

Reardan softened his smile to a more friendly tone. Maybe he had pushed it. That was okay, just being in a comfortable place and sharing the evening would be fine. "Here, let me help you," he said, reaching out to grab the mattresses - they looked heavy, and the boy didn't seem particularly strong. His hand brushed Godek's and he felt a tingle of excitement at human contact; it had been a very long trip.

"Cold, hmm? Well, I've been cold before. I'm sure it will be alright." He was tired right now, the meditation and the incense had pulled him into a deep relaxation. Nothing was a problem. "Do you have blankets? That might help. Also," he gestured at the mattresses. "Where do you want these?"

kurookami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theprettiestprince Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:09 pm

"I um," Godek glanced around the empty space. He'd been wrong about people before and he would hate to make the same mistake. "Just set that one down there." He carried the other mattress a fair distance away, but not too far that the distance couldn't be bridged in the middle of the night. When the mattresses were settled, Godek brought out blankets and sat on the first mattress, patting down on it to suggest Rearden sit beside him. "Tell me something," he said. "Something I'm curious about. Your connection to Lightning. What is it like, when you, you know, actually experience it? When you actually use her magic?"

He looked up at Rearden, took in the shape of his muscles, his broad shoulders and realized how badly he wanted him. There was something about his quiet demeanor that he wanted to turn around. He wanted to learn what sorts of thing could make this man moan in his ear. He'd never thought he wanted to get closer to a Lightning mage, but here he was, desperate for one of them to pin him to the floor.

theprettiestprince

Back to top Go down

Post by kurookami Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:16 pm

Rearden sat, leg almost touching Godek's, content to be near the boy. He looked at Godek, admiring his long dark hair, candlelight reflecting in a gentle sheen off the top of his head. A beautiful boy for a beautiful temple, he thought, and smiled. "It's a rush. No matter how I feel before I use the magic, to feel her power, almost uncontrollable, course through me..." he shivered and looked away, his smile turning into a wild grin, eyes bright. "It's exhilarating." He brought his hand up to look at it, fingers curled, flexing his arm as he imagined the lightning rushing up, out of his fingers. "A tightness, a buildup, and then the release. That's what Lightning is like."

He shook his hand out and relaxed. Their legs were so close he could almost feel sparks between them.

He made eye contact with the boy's dark eyes. "How about you, Godek? How does Mother Light work through you? How does she feel?"

kurookami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theprettiestprince Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:39 am

Godek couldn't help the way he blushed when Rearden flexed his arm, his description of Lightning giving rise to a whole nature of images. Lazily, the boy's legs spread apart, resting against Rearden's thigh. His whole body leaned closer, entranced by the images in his head, until he snapped out of it, realizing Rearden's question.

"Mother Light?" he laughed, leaning the other direction but still letting their legs touch. It was hard to lie when he was so flustered. His brain searched for his usual Light ramblings, but they were no where to be found. "She's um..." He never let men get to him this way, but it had been such a long time since he'd seen Azaz by the lake. A little flirtation couldn't hurt. He twirled the ends of his hair in his fingers. "A little different than that I think," he said. "She just feels like this warm glow, like my whole body is relaxed."

He set his hand on Rearden's thigh knowingly. "I wish I could feel what Lightning feels like," he said, lowering his eyes, seeming to forget that Lightning in his veins would, in fact, kill him. "It sounds so... exciting."

theprettiestprince

Back to top Go down

Post by kurookami Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:07 am

Rearden had noticed Godek's sudden blushing, and the boy's hand resting on his thigh sent a clear signal. He smiled, a smirk playing the edges of his lips. He reached out and rested his hand atop Godek's, his strong callused palm massive against it, and ran his thumb along its side. The boy had tiny hands.

"Exciting...? Well, yes." He turned to look at Godek's face as he pressed their hands more firmly onto his thigh, interlacing their fingers, spreading Godek's apart so a fingertip slipped over the edge of what would normally be considered proprietous in two just met, closer to his inner thigh. "I could show you, if you would like." He felt a surge of excitement building - if Godek agreed, he would be in for a good time, as Rearden's energy levels were starting to cycle upward.

kurookami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theprettiestprince Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:19 am

Godek's eyes widened as Rearden moved their hands up his thigh. It was a good thing his legs were already spread apart, as he could feel his heart starting to race and his cock starting to need more space under his tunic. His response was a sudden and rather determined, "Yes."

"I'm sure I've never felt more connected to Sister Lightning than I do now," he said, nervously moving their hands even further down Rearden's leg, almost close enough to feel the heat of the bulge in his trousers. "I wonder what sorts of secrets she can teach me," he said, tilting his head so that his hair fell down his shoulder. He looked up at the Lightning Mage, trying to play shy, but his underlying eagerness shining through. He wasn't exactly known for being a difficult catch.

theprettiestprince

Back to top Go down

Post by kurookami Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:49 am

Rearden felt a predatory surge run through him at Godek's touch. So close. He let go of Godek's hand, and grinned wolfishly at him. "Secrets? You'd have to come closer to hear them," he said, and reached out, brushing back Godek's hair and grabbing the back of his head, pulling him close. He leaned in so their lips were almost touching, enjoying Godek's breathlessness. Instead of a kiss, though, he reached out with his other hand and pulled Godek over onto him, marvelling at how slight the boy was. He pushed his nose gently into the junction of the jawline and the throat and kissed the skin, stroking Godek's sides and slipping his hands down, down, grabbing his butt and pulling him closer.

"Is this okay, Godek?" he murmured into the boy's throat.

kurookami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theprettiestprince Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:12 am

Instinctually, Godek brought his other leg to straddle Rearden's body. His knees pressed into the mattress and Rearden's fingers gripped his ass. Godek folded into the kiss, rolling his firm ass up and down the man's thighs. He got a little charge from the friction, grinding slowly enough to give Rearden a little taste of what could be next. His arms wrapped around Rearden's neck, he heard the Lightning Mage mutter a question.

"Yes," Godek breathed. It was almost a moan when he said it. He ran one of his hands down Rearden's firm chest and then his long nails reached for the hem of his white shirt. He started to lift it up, hoping Rearden would assist him.

theprettiestprince

Back to top Go down

Post by kurookami Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:22 pm

Rearden smirked. It was always a thrill to be with someone new. "Here, let me-" He let go of Godek's sides and pulled the edge of his shirt up and over his head, feeling his muscles tense at the cold air. He knew he looked good.

He tossed his shirt casually to the side, then pulled Godek in and kissed him, marvelling in those full lips, the slight bristle on his chin. His tongue slipped out and gently tasted the edge of Godek's lips, hoping for further entry.

kurookami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theprettiestprince Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:15 pm

Godek paused a moment to marvel in the beauty of the man before him. He ran his fingers down between his pecs, his touch gentle and slight. He arched his back and tossed his hair back. "You look... divine," he said with a smirk. "You know, someone told me, you can worship the Spirits through your body." His hand rose to wrap gently around Rearden's neck and leaned down to kiss him.

"What do you say?" he asked between breaths. "Do you want to worship with me?" He thought about how the Spirits worked in pairs, brothers and sisters, and wondered what kind of energy he would feel tricking his opposite into making love to him. Before the man could respond, he flicked his tongue between Rearden's lips eagerly, pressing their bodies closer together.

theprettiestprince

Back to top Go down

Post by kurookami Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Rearden pulled Godek closer into the kiss, slipping his tongue into his mouth. He moved his hands to Godek's thighs and slid his thumbs under the edge of his tunic, stroking the boy's inner thighs. He pulled back to smirk. "Show me how you worship Lana," he said, pushing his hips up to grind against Godek, rubbing his cock against Godek's ass. "Show me the ecstasy of your Spirit." He struck suddenly and bit Godek's neck, just hinting at pain. He wanted to hear Godek's breath hitch.

kurookami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theprettiestprince Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:08 pm

"Oh," Godek moaned as soon as he felt Rearden rubbing up against his ass. He could feel his own cock hardening while it was pressed up against Rearden's firm stomach. He was blushing intensely, feeding off of the Lightning Mage's energy. Then Rearden's teeth dug into his flesh and the boy's erection surged, a throbbing tent underneath his tunic. He worked his hips, rubbing his hard on against the mage's abs, offering a desperate sigh. His ass rocked back and forth fiercely against Rearden's cock, his grip tightening around his neck.

theprettiestprince

Back to top Go down

Post by kurookami Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:45 pm

"There you are, temple master," Rearden said. Suddenly he grabbed Godek into an embrace and flipped him onto his back, cradling him down onto the mattress. He straddled him and gently rubbed the tip of the boy's cock through his tunic. "Allow me to give my thanks to you for setting up this beautiful temple." He undid Godek's belt, slowly, and kissed him again, tongue snaking into his mouth, reveling in the taste.

kurookami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theprettiestprince Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:53 am

Godek glanced down in awe as Rearden soothed his excited cock. He spread his legs apart easily, his breathing quick. He pulled up the skirt of his tunic to reveal his playful dick and watched with wide eyes as it throbbed for Rearden's touch. It was clear how badly Godek wanted him.

He caught his breath and asked, "You want to worship Mother Light through me?" A smirk grew on his lips as he presented his wild, eager cock to the man. It wasn't Mother Light he would be worshipping. Not at all.

theprettiestprince

Back to top Go down

Post by kurookami Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:53 pm

"I do," said Rearden, and bent to flick the tip of Godek's cock gingerly with his tongue, keeping eye contact, wanting to see those dark eyes beg. He ran his hands up the boy's sides, pulling the tunic up the rest of the way. Godek had a fine set of chest hair for one so young, dark against his olive skin.

He bent down again and licked the base of Godek's dick, slowly working up to the top, savoring the salty sweat.

kurookami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theprettiestprince Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:17 pm

The boy squirmed underneath him, tilting his head down to watch Rearden lick up his base. When Rearden glanced up at him, Godek's eyes grew desperate and he bit his lip. He let his fingers run down to brush through Rearden's short hair, tugging at it gently to try to coax him into taking more inside his mouth. Just as he was about to beg, his cock leapt up in anticipation and Godek laughed, saying, "Sorry... it's a little excited... at being near the lips of such a handsome man."

theprettiestprince

Back to top Go down

Post by kurookami Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:19 pm

Rearden's eyes sparked with amusement and he sat up, straddling Godek's knees. "Don't worry, I am too." His cock was hard in his pants, pressing tight against the seams. He wanted to play but also wanted the boy to work for it. "Come here," he growled, sliding off of Godek's knees into a sitting position and pulling the boy up with him. He kissed him again and looked in his eyes, smiling. "We seem to be a little unevenly clothed right now, care to rectify that?" He stroked his hand gently up Godek's cock, enjoying the responding twitches.

kurookami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theprettiestprince Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:14 am

Rearden didn't have to say any more, Godek had been dying to see what lie under those trousers. With a kiss, he brought his hand to the hard on pushing at the fabric of Rearden's trousers and rubbed his palm against it. Godek blushed as his fingers fumbled for an estimate of the shape and size of this man, already thinking about what it would feel like to have his cock inside of him. After letting his fingers feel up his hard on, he could sense that Rearden was pretty big, but there was really only one way to find out what he would feel like once he was plunged deep in Godek's ass.

The boy slowly began to undo the ties of Rearden's trousers, watching the man's stomach panting with anticipation. On the last tie, he looked up at Rearden with a smirk and very slowly hooked his finger through the string and pulled it loose. Out poured his stiff, bobbing cock which caused Godek to drop any fascade of sultriness and stare down at it in complete awe. His own cock twitched against his belly as he took in the thickness of this man's member. "Oh," Godek shyly brought a hand to his mouth. He could feel his asshole starting to open up as he imagined what this man would feel like inside of him. He couldn't believe how many steps ahead his body was taking him, and from a the sight of a Lightning Mage too.

The boy pushed himself closer, reaching for Rearden's long cock and giving it a nice stroke. "It's really big," he whispered. "I can't wait to see what that feels like."

theprettiestprince

Back to top Go down

Post by kurookami Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:50 pm

"Why, thank you," Rearden responded, pleased. This wasn't the first time he'd gotten such a response, but he enjoyed it every time. "You'll have to wait to feel it, I think. We have all night, why jump in right away?" He pulled Godek up and kissed him, slowly, working his tongue into Godek's mouth. He slid his hands up Godek's sides, trying to ply a moan out of the boy, then slid them back down, down, to his ass, gripping it tight and spreading the cheeks apart. He stroked a finger along the crack and felt the boy quiver, then gripped hard again, just under painful.

Godek tasted wonderful, like spices and cologne, somehow like the temple he ran. Rearden shivered with excitement. It had been so long since he had had a pliable thing like this, awake and buzzing after a relaxing meditation.

kurookami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theprettiestprince Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:37 pm

The boy shivered in response to feeling Rearden's fingers explore him. He rocked gently against Rearden's touch, rubbing their two hard cocks together. He spread his legs a little farther apart, trying to help Rearden find his way in. Then he planted kisses slowly down his neck until he reached his chest and flicked his tongue over his nipples. "What kind of positions do you usually fuck boys like me in," he whispered into his chest, trying to lower his ass onto Rearden's fingers.

theprettiestprince

Back to top Go down

Post by kurookami Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:56 pm

Rearden pulled his hands away, grabbing Godek's hips and holding him still, then slowly bucking his hips up to grind his cock against Godek's. "Well, it usually depends on my mood. If I'm feeling aggressive--" He tightened his grip suddenly, enough to hurt a little. "I really like flipping you over to just... take you. To just slam your face into the mattress and fuck you like you're nothing but a good piece of ass." He grinned, then loosened his grip. His expression softened. "However, right now I am not aggressive. Then I like a more face-to-face deal, especially when we've shared such a good evening together." He kissed Godek's soft lips and lifted Godek's hips. He slid his cock underneath and rested it against Godek's ass. "Something more like this." He slid his hands down again and spread Godek's cheeks, letting his cock slide into the soft warmth between them.

kurookami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theprettiestprince Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:16 am

Godek let out a little moan of excitement, burying his head against Rearden's neck as he arched his back to ride his ass against his cock. He let his fingers crawl up Rearden's chest until his lips traced up his jawline and latched his hands onto Rearden's shoulders. He rotated his ass, isolating his muscles so that his cheeks jiggled against the man's hard cock, inviting him inside. "Maybe," he said as he slowed down, swirling his ass around that cock. "If you stay here long enough, we'll have time for you to fuck me both ways. But if tonight you want to look me in the eyes while you're deep in me, I'd like that." He smirked, bouncing his ass up and down again.

theprettiestprince

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum