Double the Narcissism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lace and Velvet

2 posters

Go down

Lace and Velvet Empty Lace and Velvet

Post by kurookami Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:19 pm

Laini leaned back on a cushioned couch and sipped a glass of wine. "Alexander, will you relax, already? You've been cleaning for hours."

Alexander looked up at her, setting a silver knife gently at a table setting. "Ma'am, I hate to remind you, but our company will be here in but a few moments. I would prefer if everything is in perfect order." He positioned a teapot carefully on a burner and lit it with a dart of fire. They had ordered the finest tea from Xheng, and from New Sol City, hoping to impress their guests.

Laini rolled her eyes. "It's a getaway to the mountains. I don't think they'll be expecting the level of accommodation they'd be getting in the city." Mountain home or no, the house was expansive and opulent, with glittering artifacts gathered from all over the world adorning the walls. Servants, stables, gardens, not one, but two lakes... it was the perfect bourgeoisie playhouse.

A servant knocked on the door. "Ma'am, your guests are here." Laini sat up excitedly and grinned. "Come on, Alexander! Everything is done being prepared! Let's go!" She led the way down the large spiral staircase to the front door, Alexander demure behind her.

kurookami
Admin

https://likeamirror.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Lace and Velvet Empty Re: Lace and Velvet

Post by theprettiestprince Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:28 am

Filipe and Rosana were both humbled by the size of the mansion, especially after they had been told it was simply a vacation home. Filipe was strict and Runan to the letter, his particular brand of nobility a bit more practical than the type to build lavish houses. His own estate was sprawling, but simply decorated. Still, he could appreciate beauty and found himself admiring the art in the hallway when Laini walked into the room.

She was just as stunning as he had remembered. He found himself unable to hide his flustered look and steadied his gaze by saying, "Lovely to see you." He reached for Laini's hand and kissed the back of it gently.

Rosana, Filipe's Elven partner of many years, had also been startled by Laini's entrance and her beauty. She was not the jealous type, but of she had been, she would have loathed the way Laini's clothing framed her figure perfectly. Rosana, who was for more accustomed to halls lined with gold and precious artifacts, gave an uninterested sigh to the mountain home's foyer and turned her attention to Laini and her servant. "Pleasure to see you again," she said to Laini, peering briefly at the handsome man who stood behind her.

theprettiestprince

Back to top Go down

Post by kurookami Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:18 pm

"And you as well," Laini replied, looking up from beneath her lashes and smiling, a hint of a smirk slipping through. She loved the game of pleasantries, especially knowing where tonight would lead. "Come in, we just put the kettle on." She turned around and led the way down the hall back towards the room she had just left, a slow smile creeping up as she imagined her pale skin pressed against Rosana's dark.

Alexander fell into step beside Filipe, glancing shyly at him before collecting himself. "That mask there," he pointed at a wall decoration they were passing, "was made by an Imp artist who had escaped demons. He was inspired by their masks to create this beautiful work." He knew unsolicited information wasn't always wanted but he loved telling people what he knew about the house, which was everything. Especially people as handsome as Filipe.

kurookami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theprettiestprince Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:53 pm

Rosana felt a shiver in the presence of someone so commanding as Laini. She hadn't expected to feel nervous around her, after all, they had gotten quite personal at Filipe's last party. Although with all of the wine and other sweet temptations, Rosana wondered if Laini remembered how they had felt up each other's dresses in a room full of people kissing each other. She found that she couldn't forget it, in fact, it caused a little blush as Laini appeared at her side and she blurted, "Lovely house, er, estate, I mean." This wasn't like her, not at all. "I'm honored that you have invited us to stay. I always love seeing people's places, reveals a great deal about them, don't you think?"

Filipe had barely noticed the way that Alexander stepped beside him, his eyes were focused on the beautiful Laini and the sway of her long dress. "Oh," he said, turning to the young man. Filipe wasn't all that interested in art, but he understand the purpose of the statement was more to build the credibility and artistry of the family. What a good servant he was. "Tell me, does everything in here have a story? I'm ashamed to say I don't know how half of the things got into my father's estate and I pass by them every day," he laughed.

theprettiestprince

Back to top Go down

Post by kurookami Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:15 pm

Alexander smiled, admiring Filipe from the corner of his eye, but truly focused on the art on the walls as they kept walking. "Yes, it does. I know every story - we have travelled far and wide to collect them and I am the one keeping the records." He puffed his chest a bit, proud of his collection. Sure, Laini technically owned it, but he was the one who loved it. Cared for it.

Laini reached the room with the tea and went in, flopping back on the couch in relaxed elegance. "Come, sit by me, the tea is done. We have tea from Xheng as well as from here in Leode." She smiled coquettishly at Rosana and posed "accidentally," the slit in her skirt revealing one long leg resting atop the other. "Alexander, will you please serve our guests?"

kurookami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theprettiestprince Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:22 am

Filipe offered a small smile, distracted by Alexander's conversation that he did not notice the way his companion, Rosana, had been admiring Laini's beauty. When Laini motioned for every one to sit down, Rosana took the coveted spot beside Laini's long legs and Filipe felt a pang of jealousy. He didn't mind seeing the two beautiful women next to each other, in fact, the image was enough to get him thinking about how he could manipulate this relationship between them later.

Filipe sat on a chair opposite them, noticing how Alexander seemed to want to flutter by his side. As Alexander went to serve the tea, Filipe gave him a charming smile, happy to at least have the attention of one person in this room, even if it was the servant.

Rosana turned to Laini and asked, "So these rooms back here are all yours? How secluded and lovely. It's wonderful, the view of the garden from here." She scooted closer to her, pretending to look at the paths of the garden and a tiny white gazebo that she would love to kiss Laini under. How much room they had to play. That is, if Filipe was right and that was really Laini's purpose for inviting them here.

theprettiestprince

Back to top Go down

Post by kurookami Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:07 pm

Laini waved a hand out dramatically. "More than the rooms, Rosana, we have the entire house to ourselves. Seven bedrooms, a dancing hall, a music room, plus the whole outside." She took a sip of tea and met Filipe's eyes. She had noticed his attention and it excited her. She'd also noticed Alexander's bright eyes playing over Filipe's strong figure. She extended a languid leg and pointed at Filipe with her foot. "Filipe, how have you been, my friend? Handsome as ever, I see. Have any good parties recently? I know I have been so far away, and hiring a portal mage is difficult."

Alexander stood at the table with the tea and poured himself one after he had served everyone, then stood by the door with a good view of Filipe. That smile was beautiful.

Laini slid her eyes over to him. She smiled to herself - she'd have him focus on Filipe, watch him struggle to keep his composure, later.

kurookami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theprettiestprince Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:49 pm

"The entire estate?" Rosana asked. They surely would not get tired of the scenery on this little weekend away. Above all the rooms, Rosana wanted to be outside, she was determined to lead Laini out there at some point. She touched her fingers delicately to her lips and said, "That's... lovely."

Filipe tilted his head in thought. "I have," he said. "But to be quite honest, the large parties are becoming rather dull. I'm much more interested in small, intimate affairs. Rosana and I have been visited quite a few close friends."

"Alexander," he asked, flicking his wrist in the servant's direction. He was sure the man's face would light up at the direct address. "Do you have anything to make this tea a tad more... powerful?" he raised his eyebrows.

He then turned to Laini. "So tell me, what do you propose we get up to this weekend?"

theprettiestprince

Back to top Go down

Post by kurookami Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:08 pm

Alexander perked up happily and rushed over. "Yes, sir, we have several liquors. Might I suggest some whiskey?" If he drinks enough, maybe he will loosen up and we could... his ears turned red at the thought. "

Laini pretended to consider for a while before answering. I know what /he/ can get up to... "Oh, I'm not sure. We could go for a horseback ride across the grounds, out to the lake. Have a picnic. We could dance, but a dance isn't that exciting with only a few people." She tapped a finger on her lips. "I personally like the gardens, they're gorgeous this time of the year. And naturally, we can intersperse these activities with heavy drinking and casual chatter." She smirked at him. What a joy to be surrounded by such beautiful friends. She wanted to explore his body, traverse the edges and creases that collected his scent. And Rosana... those sharp ears and sharp eyes. She wanted them.

kurookami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theprettiestprince Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:21 pm

Filipe nodded in Alexander's direction. "Whiskey would pair excellently, thank you," he said. He crossed his legs, turning to face the two beautiful women on the sofa before him. "I love the idea of a picnic, being out by the lake with no one around, just one with nature."

Rosana nervously ran her fingers along the sleeve of Laini's dress, then brushed them against her soft skin. "I would very much like to see the lake," she said, leaning against her host excitedly. "Filipe and I brought some wine from Lisht, perhaps we could enjoy it together."

theprettiestprince

Back to top Go down

Post by kurookami Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:55 pm

Alexander brought out the whiskey and poured some into Filipe's cup, perhaps a bit more than would normally be proprietous, but surely, not too obvious. Just, maybe enough to get him tipsy more quickly than normal. You're pathetic, Alexander.

Laini caught a thrill of excitement at Rosana's touch of skin. "We shall see the lake tomorrow, and have a picnic there. Two birds with one stone, hm? As for the wine, yes, let's crack into that, I think." She gestured at Alexander.

Alexander nodded and brought out the wine. He poured out glasses for all, and they drank. Alexander ended up joining them after a few minutes, and the conversations turned from pleasantries to politics and other minutiae.

After the bottle had been finished, Laini felt dizzy and warm and, well, intensely flirty. She hopped off the couch and over to Filipe. She sat on his lap and smiled at Rosana, teasing, as she laid an arm around Filipe's shoulders and caressed his face with her fingertips. "Oh Filipe, always so dour, not even some wine cheers you?" She kissed his cheek. She wanted to feel a response under her legs but knew it would take more than that to shake this stoic Runan.

kurookami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum